"Wisdom has built her House, she has hewn out her Seven Pillars" Proverbs 9:1
I look forward to having you come join me as we work to turn our houses into homes.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Yum!

I used my cake batter receipe, the throw it all in together & beat it up one,   Then melted a bit of chocolate in one bowl, heated up some of my home made plum jam in another and then swirled them both through the uncooked batter and popped them in the oven......this was the result! It was really quite yummy and needed no icing and came out of the oven in time to serve to visitors on Sunday arvo.  So if you need a quick cake and know you won't have time to ice it, then this works a treat!    I will pop the one bowl cake receipe into the receipe list later today .   It's one of those that you can change to make it either a chocolate, vanilla, coffee, etc and has been received very well for the past 29 yrs!!!     Hugs. Sharm

2 comments:

Abbi said...

Looks very yummy!

Sharm said...

Abbi, I have now added the recipe into the blog under the recipe page. It's very easy to make & you can do any variation you like.... chocolate, vanilla, coffee etc It also freezes well if you want to cut it up, wrap it in slices & pop into the freezer to put in lunches. Hugs Sharm